Maybe motel hunting would be best. Will have to see how long a drive it is to our hunting spot. Motel does give us more flexibility. We can check out early and don't need to use 4 days towing camper to and from. Also, each us of can be a little on different schedules. I would still trailer the UTV. That would give us two mountain vehicles, the FJ and the UTV. Would work well for a 4 man hunt. I watched a hunting video by "Born and Raised Outdoors" on you tube. It was 2 hours long and an Arizona hunt. I recognized the terrain. Isaiah can relate to it, big bull at 25 yards but all they could see is rack and legs. Any way they used a technique which they called drive and bugle. It is what my neighbor also does. Drive forest roads and listen for bugles between 4 am and sun up. Then when they have located elk, they try to stalk them. They got a monster and I bet Ben and Isaiah will say, heh I have been t...
Comments
Post a Comment